LIMITED TIME OFFER $67
Pricing will be increasing soon, so take advantage of this deal while this low price still exist. We simply cannot keep this course at this price any longer, so purchase now and receive lifetime access.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
The Impact of Spirituality on Mental Health
This is an (1.0) hour training course sponsored by AHOP University #1000058 “The Impact of Spirituality on Mental Health” course is designed to assist LMFTs, LPCCs, LCSWs, LEPs and is an approved course through the CAMFT and (coaching concepts) Learning Alliance which will emphasize the core components of coaching and counseling within the functional areas of individual leadership, team leadership, as well as strategic and critical thinking. Through this course you will gain the necessary understanding to pass the “The Impact of Spirituality on Mental Health” certification process (included with the course structure) by learning what it means to counsel from a faith based perspective; understanding the processes that make an effective faith based counselor, and applying PEAK Learning concepts to recognize, analyze, and prepare yourself on how to identify and intervene with a faith-based persons living with depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, self-harm habits, abuse survivors, domestic violence, substance abusers, anger management issues, fear, shame, post traumatic distress, panic and any disorder on levels through the certification experience.
- Identify the three parts of man and what it means to counsel from a faith based perspective
- Name three processes or elements that make an effective faith based counselor
- Identify the crux of “Christian Counseling” and the four PEAK Learning concepts as outlined in the course
- Apply the PEAK Learning concepts to at least four scenarios of faith-based persons living with depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, self-harm habits, abuse survivors, domestic violence, substance abusers, anger management issues, fear, shame, post traumatic distress, panic or any other disorder.
- CEU'S ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
*Wait! We forgot to tell you somethingP.S.Whereas we provide an educational curriculum designed for behavior science professionals, ANYONE can take our courses who are looking both to be the best version of themselves and obtain tools to be equipped to help others in their fields of service respectively.⬇️Get Instant Access Now!⬇️